In this article, we are going to discuss the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam, so keep on reading and find a preparation guide for yourself. The Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam is planned for individuals who have expertise implementing the Pardot statement and can explain Salesforce management concepts that correlate to Pardot features. Also, the Salesforce Pardot Consultant has experience with Pardot administration and is capable to design and execute the Pardot solutions that engage customer business demands, are maintainable and scalable, and commit to long-term customer progress.
Further, the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam credential comprises the Pardot purpose and its integration on the Salesforce platform. So, candidates should be responsible to invent and implement solutions using Pardot’s marketing-automation abilities that match customers’ business necessities and long-term commitment goals.
However, the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam is usually a test practised by personalities who want to work quickly as a Pardot Consultant with their own clients, but the information they will gain is equally entertaining for working as a Pardot end user.
The Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam applicant has the experience, skills, and knowledge described below:
- Firstly, identifying and understanding a customer’s current marketing to sales tactics.
- Secondly, mapping customers aim to Pardot features.
- Also, recommending automation methods to accomplish business objectives.
- Articulating the connections and importance of technical setup.
- In addition, analyzing existing lead requirement strategy and making suggestions for translating into Pardot.
- Interpreting data generated in Pardot reporting means to make recommendations for system optimization.
- Comparatively, set up and evaluate reports/dashboards in B2B Marketing Analytics.
- Administering differing objectives in distributions of a company using Pardot Business Units.
- Identically, developing and administering integration between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Lastly, investing time in examining the resources listed in this Exam Guide and any supplementary study materials provided by Pardot.
Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam: An Overview
The most frequent Pardot certification is the entry-level Specialist Certification. The Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam is created for individuals who would want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in building, designing, and implementing marketing workflows throughout the Pardot platform.
Moreover, the Salesforce Pardot Specialist exam is known to be a challenging test. And, we think it was harder than the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam. Therefore, we are suggesting the candidate take at least two months of regular studying.
Whereas the Salesforce Pardot Specialist exam puts more importance on the user’s experience about the platform, but the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam attributes more influence to how the program is configured, executed, and administered. Thus, most of the questions asked for Salesforce Pardot Consultant are scenario-based, and they approach marketing best practices.
The Salesforce Pardot Consultant usually has 12 months or more of hands-on experience performing and administering the Pardot Lightning App and Salesforce program. Furthermore, a successful candidate should learn best practice strategies for B2BMA, it’s out of the box functionality, but not significantly deep knowledge on the topic. Moreover, the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam possesses consultative abilities to gather the business fundamentals, design solution options, and implement them to meet business requirements.
A candidate for the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam is not expected to make recommendations on Process Builder, Salesforce workflow, triggers or troubleshooting a client’s DNS or CMS.
Let’s jump to the basic details of the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam. So, the exam has approximately 60 questions which are in the form of multiple-choice or multiple-response. Further, a candidate will be allotted 90 minutes. Moreover, the passing score for the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam is 68%. Also, the registration fee for the exam is USD 200.
The course outline for the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam includes the objectives and domains. Also, these are the topics which the candidate has to prepare in order to clear the exam. Therefore, we are mentioning the domains and their sub-topics below:
- An assessment of a customer’s modern Salesforce and Pardot view as well as business objectives, analyzing and making recommendations on a path forward.
- Also, designing a strategy to recognise customer business demands based on marketing trends using currently accessible tools and methods.
Account Configuration (20%)
- Articulating the implications and importance of technical setup.
- Further, developing a plan to maintain data integrity during data migration.
- Moreover, given a usage governance plan, produce and recommend a strategy that approaches organization and authorization.
Automating Business Processing (17%)
- Firstly, recommending the best automation tool such as automation rule, dynamic list, completion action, segmentation rule.
- Then, designing an order of events in Pardot to complete a marketing initiative like assets, automation, notifications, etc.
- Also, producing and implementing a lead nurturing strategy.
Email Marketing (10%)
- Applying email marketing standards and best methods to customer business requirements.
Lead Management (14%)
- Making and recommending a lead generation procedure including Pardot assets.
- And, suggesting a model route passed and unqualified leads over the business.
Personalizing the Prospect Experience (8%)
- Prescribing ways to personalize the prospect knowledge.
- In addition, creating a plan to meet a company’s permission management requirements.
Reporting, Metrics, and Analytics (11%)
- Approving the technical set-up demands for reporting and analytics.
- Furthermore, classifies reporting purposes to solve a given scenario.
Salesforce Engage (3%)
- Configuring Salesforce Engage for sales use.
- Then, summarizing the benefits of Salesforce Engage.
Preparatory Guide for Salesforce Pardot consultant exam
This preparation guide for Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam helps the candidate to evaluate if they are ready to successfully perform the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam. Further, this preparatory guide gives information, approved training and documentation, and a comprehensive list of exam objectives, all with the purpose of helping the candidate to achieve a passing score. Moreover, Salesforce itself highly suggests a combination of on-the-job expertise and self-study to maximize the candidate’s possibilities of passing the exam.
Refer the Objectives
Firstly, we would recommend the candidate to read the objectives thoroughly and to pay close attention to reported topics in the exam and the importance of each of its sections. However, we have already mentioned the objectives in the course outline above, but we are listing down the objectives down here again:
- Firstly, the Evaluation (17%)
- Then, account configuration (20%)
- Also, automating business processing (17%)
- Or, email marketing (10%)
- Further, lead management (14%)
- Moreover, personalizing the prospect experience (8%)
- Additionally, reporting, metrics, and analytics (11%)
- Lastly, salesforce engage (3%)
Analyse the Exam Guide
The exam guide is the sole document which provides an exact amount of information related to the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam. Further, the exam guide is easily available on the official page of the vendor and the candidate can download it from there. The exam guide is the one reliable source on which the candidate can rely on.
Even if the candidates are experienced in Pardot implementations, we would advise them to always review the content shared in the exam guide, not because it is continuing to be new, but rather to structure and incorporate the knowledge that they need to successfully pass the test.
Books and Guides
Finding the perfect books and guides that will provide the best knowledge are challenging, however, a candidate has to accomplish this challenging task. But, for making it easy for you, we are here listing some books and guides for the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam. So, take a look:
- Salesforce Pardot The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide by Gerardus Blokdyk
- Salesforce Pardot A Complete Guide – 2020 Edition by Gerardus Blokdyk
As development for this exam, Salesforce promotes a combination of hands-on expertise within the platform, training course achievement, and self-study of the fields listed in the Course Outline section of this exam guide. Also, the training program by the official vendor or any other will help the candidate throughout their journey.
In addition, Salesforce recommends self-study by reviewing online Documentation, White Papers, and User Guides.
Practise tests are considered one of the most necessary steps in the preparation guide for such an exam like the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam. Also, there are several providers who render free practise tests for the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam. However, the candidate can try as many practise tests as they require. In addition, the candidate is able to acknowledge their weak regions by practising the practise test.
Make a Schedule
So, after acknowledging the process of the preparation for the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam, the candidate should make a schedule so that they can complete the whole syllabus and its preparation within time. Further, making a schedule will help the candidate throughout the preparation.
To Sum Up!
Let’s conclude the article, so improve your odds of succeeding with the first effort and avoid costly reschedule fees by starting preparing today. Also, understanding the purpose and construction of the exams is key to passing. Candidates should be capable to design and complete solutions using Pardot’s marketing-automation abilities that meet customers’ business necessities and long-term engagement goals.
So, hope this preparation guide will help you in completing your goal and don’t forget to practise a lot. CLICK HERE FOR MORE PRACTISE TEST!
A great career is just a certification away. So, practice and validate your skills to become a Certified Pardot consultant!